============
Ms. Yolie made this adorable card and that face is pure sweetness!
How about these festive pinwheels by RWKrafts - these can definitely be made for any occasion or holiday.
.....and how SWEET are these adorable little baby hats -- the Victorian Rabbit shares the pattern here.
Grab the Featured Me button on the left sidebar for your blog ladies.....:)
--------------
Okey dokey -- now its time to share this weeks projects. Who knows -- your project may be one of next week's features! Linky up below.
If it's crafty -- let's see it. Handmade, homemade, recipes, tutorials, organization, cards, home decor, 4th of July, Summer, Father's Day, Garden, outdoors, ladies apparel, like I said -- if it's crafty we want to see it!! ☺
1. Please link directly to your project post.
2. I'd so appreciate it if you'd grab the T.G.I.F. Linky Button (on the left side bar) and place it in your post or a link back here to my blog to let others know about the party.
3. Have fun and HAPPY LINKING!
~Tracy
=============










I just love this feature and come back every week for a quick glance at all the talent and to check everyone's bog that participates too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to link! I can't wait to see what everyone else has made!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Thanks so much, Tracy! I just love your Linky parties! I see so many good ideas and beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for featuring my pinwheels!! This makes me so happy :) I love your linking party, there is always so much talent :)
ReplyDelete-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
Love linking parties and all the great projects.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tracy for featuring my card! :) :)
ReplyDelete