follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun Ideas for the Kiddo's!

While I was browsing Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday Link Party I spotted these adorable projects by creative crafters and awesome blogs!  I thought I'd share them with my readers for ideas.  I hope you visit and enjoy them as much as I do.  
=========


Don't Lose Your Marbles at Sparkles & Bugs

Creative way to reward good behavior and good choices!

==========
Firecracker Favors at It Is What It Is!

Fun Free Printables!
==========

Kid's Art Display at Clean & Scentsible

Display your kids artwork is seconds!
============

Touchy Feely Board at The Letter 4

Clever idea for those little hands to touch and feel!  

=============


A fun blog by a mom who incorporates learning and fun!  Love it!

========

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love Tip Junkie but must have missed these. Thanks for sharing them. Great ideas!!! ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds, especially for summer projects. I'll have to look at these blogs, thanks!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!..these are some great & fun ideas..TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my art display! I have been wanting to do some freezer paper stenciling forever and just haven't gotten around to it. Off to check out the rest of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice of you to Feature me!! I'm loving your blog too, can't wait to check it all out! Thanks so much! I hope you and anybody else will come visit me for my new "Fitness Fridays." I love crafty things and I love fitness :) I love to get people motivated to get healthy and maybe those interested can check it out! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature! Grabbed a button!

    theletter4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun kid crafts!!!! thanks for sharing off to visit some new blogs lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature--it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the ideas! The two little boys next-door are firecracker crazy! I think I will make them this kind that isn't harmful!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü