follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sunflower Friendship Card

One of my favorite tools right now is my iTop punches.  I have 2 - the 28mm and 16mm. With a punch in the paper of my choice I have an instant flower.  I know you've seen me use this punch on multiple projects and I just can't... help... it.  I LOVE it.  

For this project I created these cards for some friends and since I was multi-tasking I wanted something simple.  I think the flower is a wonderful focal point of the card.  I added a brown button to the yellow flower and I felt I was looking right at a sunflower -- I am so super excited!  I hope you like it too.  


Card measures 4" x 4.25"
- Kraft cardstock
- brown cardstock
- pattern paper is from stash
- yellow flower 28mm iTop punch
- doodled with black maker on flower
- brown marker for doodling around card
- Sizzix embossing folder "Plaid"
- center is a brown button tied with jute
- brown jute is wrapped 4 times around the layer of the card
- Stamp -
My Pink Stamper Everyday Life (one of my personal favorites!)
- ink - Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up


Thanks for visiting and stop back by on Friday as we celebrate with another T.G.I.F. Linky Party.  WOOT! WOOT!
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love these punches... you are totally right about them being super cute and easy flowers! :)

    Terrific card, as usual!
    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Looks quick and easy but oh so cheerful to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flower. they on one of my favs. the button is the best. Just wanted to thank you for the great blog tip a few months ago. "tip junkie" is great i have gotten totally off the wall tip that i would not have thought of. thank you for sharing.

    ps don't get me wrong your blog is still better. lol

    hugs to you
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture on the sunflower.....fabulous flower and the card is so beautiful. Thanks Tracy for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I'll have to check out the punches! Love your new blog design, so clean and crisp, really easy to navigate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!..love the big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty. I love your flower and it looks so much like a sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CARD TRACEY!!! I haven't been over to your blogs lately :( OOPS! I will try to do better. But your blog is looking great!!!! LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! Have a great weekend.

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!! and the new look on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorrie@The Victorian Rabbit said....I love your cards. I think I need a paper cutter. The cupcake design is so cute. If I received a card like that I would have to frame it. Have a great week. With love from the Victorian Rabbit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü