follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Pink-alicous Blog Hop ~ June 2011


Welcome to the June Pink-alicous Blog Hop hosted by Robyn of My Pink Stamper.  Get ready to be totally inspired by lots of fun Summer themed projects highlighting My Pink Stamper's stamp sets.  How fun!  


If you are following the blog hop trail you came from Raechel's blog but to start at the beginning click here so you don't miss anything along the way.   


For my summer project I decided to create a layout with a "friends" theme. I hope you like it as much as I do. 


12 x 12 Scrapbook page! 




All sentiments are from My Pink Stamper stamp sets
Fabulous Phrases & Friend-tastic!




Stamp is from My Pink Stamper "Friend-tastic" set! 

Isn't this sun the cutest??
I used Pack Your Bags and printed the bottom layer orange, the top layer yellow and the adorable face from a pattern paper on the Better Together Imagine cartridge.  So cool to mix 'n match!

- Recipe - 

Sun ~ "Pack Your Bags" Cricut cartridge printed from Imagine

Best Friends ~ "Better Together" Cricut Imagine cartridge

Stamps used:

"BFFs are the Best!, Best Buds & Lucky....to have you for my friend" ~ Friend-tastic stamp set by My Pink Stamper

"I'm so glad you're my friend" ~ Fabulous Phrases stamp set by My Pink Stamper


Thanks for stopping by and your next stop is the super talented 


June 2011 Pink-alicious Blog Hop Trail


Tracy--Craft Junkie Too (you're here)
 Edna

Linky Parties....










Photobucket

Pin It

58 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific BFF LO! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your BFFs layout!!!
    {{hugs}}~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST have these stamp sets.. as my 5 friends all airplaned me for 5 days of girlfriend time.. these stamps would be perfect for my thank you cards!! LOVE - so LOVE your LO!!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. Thanks for the hop!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! Lee-Ann :)
    http://leescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the BFF layout. I am a new follower.

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layout! TFS

    Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute layout; nice bright colors.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty and colorful. I love the technique you used of making the stamp rounded. TFS. Awesome job.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. BFFS are the best!! Adorable layout!! Love the colors and sentiments!! Thanks for sharing!

    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fantastic and fun LO! I love the sun and all your doodling! Great job working the stamps into it too! It is an awesome Friends LO!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great job you did on this layout! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello! new follower from boost your blog hop!
    come by say hello!
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

    very cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so inspired by this layout my bff would really like this. Thank you for sharing
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-my-pink-stamper-monthly-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool BFF layout. thanks for sharing.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this lo. it is soooooo cool. the colors are great also. what a great job. thanks for sharing.

    ps thanks for the birthday wish on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet and fun lo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it Tracy! I actually saved it to "scrap lift it" in the near future :)
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute and fun LO!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool LO

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super cute. I love your layout!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Krystal
    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
    kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great page to celebrate friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww! Cute layout Tracy. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great creation my friend! love the girl cuts so fabulous still have that cartridge on the wish list lol!!! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this layout! Great job!

    TFS!!

    Nicole T.
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. such a clever layout the colors are fab
    Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So love your layout.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovin' this layout! That sun is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your BFF layout is so bright and cheery! I am going to have to buy Pack Your Bags...everything I see cut from it is just the cutest!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your LO! I especially love that you used your imagine. So great! :) I've enjoyed working with you on the MPS DT!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW, what a great layout. I love how you mixed and matched the different elements from cartridges and stamp sets. I so wish I had that Better Together cartridge. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute!! love the sun!
    lvekb@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cute! TFS.

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Tracy,
    You did a great job on this layout! I know you have enjoyed being on Robyn's Design Team. What a great honor! TFS all your projects.

    www.impulsebuyer-laurakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. A very cute layout. I love those bff gals.
    thank you for sharing your art with us.

    michellebowley at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tracey--your layout is so much fun. Love the 2 BFF's. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. love your layout so so cute. thanks for the inspiration and the hop, and the fun giveaway. nenerscreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super LO! I love the curved text!
    adore the blues, esp. since my pool water is green!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a cute layout. I love Brenham. My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell, of course! I live in Round Rock/Austin.
    http://queenofquitetoomuch.blogspot.com OR...
    kickerbelle@austin.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your layout Tracy, love how colorful it is and how you incorporated Robyn's stamps--esp the curved one!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable layout.

    Mandy
    mjbaker at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very Cool Card! I haven't seethose girls before!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a happy layout! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the layout. Makes me smile. Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love your layout for friends!!! Love the sun. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great layout. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  48. super cute, love how you used more then one of Robyn's stamps.
    sierrababy08 at hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a great sb layout! Love that image from the imagine cartridge of the 2 friends. Love it! tfs!

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a Fun Friends Summer Layout. This looks great. Smooches... Felicia at frankleecrafts[at]gmail[dot]com & scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. WHAT A SUPER CUTE LAYOUT...REMINDS ME OF ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND SARA....I AM NOW THINKING OF DOING THIS LAYOUT...

    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  52. what a great layout this is! loving that sun too :P

    hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü