follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Flag Day!

Happy Flag Day 2011! 

Nothing makes me more proud to be an American than to see our flag waving proudly in the air.  

Because of my love for the Americana theme -- my home is decorated in the primitive country decor including lots of deep reds, navy, off whites as well as the other primitive colors, mustard, hunter green, etc.  I love our American flag and what it stands for.  God Bless America!

To commemorate today I went on the hunt for some awesome flag day decor and found these by some awesome bloggers/websites.  


==================


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! I didn't even know it was Flag Day... But I tend to forget some of the summer holidays because I'm not teaching my students during that time (they never let any holiday go unnoticed)! Thanks for sharing some patriotic pictures, very cute! Your blog inspires me to craft!!! :)
    Amy "redheaded crafter"

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm..yeah! Those strawberries just added 5 lbs. to my waist lol. Those look sooo yummy! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful flag day projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Flag day to you also, Great project super colors and very patriotic- oh and the strawberries look yummy .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful ideas for a little remembered holiday...today the flag doesn't seem to hold the reverence that it did in the "olden" days.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Deanne
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü