follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, June 11, 2011

5 Question Friday {on Saturday}

Happy Saturday everyone!  


If you are looking for the T.G.I.F. Linky Party click here.  


If you are looking for the Pink-alicous Blog Hop click here.  ☚


I found a snazzy little blog called My Little Life and a feature she has called Five Question Friday.  I thought it would be fun to share my answers with my readers.





1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Pretty close - I have a wonderful family, in-law family, 2 kids, a nice home, a great job and able to fulfill my crafty time.  I think....the only thing that I don't have from a childhood dream is a overflowing bank account.  LOL!!  When I was younger I thought "I'd NEVER be broke because I'll just write a check for everything".  Simple enough, right?  NOT!  That little dream was BEFORE I knew I would have to have MONEY in the bank before I could just write a check!  HA HA!  ..... kids!

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
My flip flops -- I really like the Reef ones but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Yellow Box ones. I live in them on the week-ends and every place else I can wear them!

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I do try -- I think it's very important to have them stay up on school stuff during the summer.  We have about 3 months of summer vacation here and a lot can be lost if my kids don't stay up on reading, math and other stuff.  I think once every 2 weeks is good enough -- I don't make them sit in a "classroom" setting or anything just a little here and there.  

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Nope -- I should though -- my mother and mother-in-law makes homemade jams and jellies as well as freezes fresh food from the garden.  

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
ummm...nope!  I'm such a procrastinator -- I'm the mom running around saying "let's go, did you get this, grab your backpack, get in the car".  shame shame...bad, I know!


If you'd like to join in the fun for 5 Question Friday -- click here for the questions.  
------------------------

Okay folks......that's it for today BUT I'll be back tomorrow with another Designer Tutorial for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Have a GREAT day everyone and I hope you do something fun!!

♥ Tracy
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have been a fan on Facebook and just discovered your blog, so you have another new follower here! I grew up in Rockdale and still miss Blue Bell's Cookies & Cream since I live in Ohio now. :( My Dad's office used to be in Brenham and I loved visiting the cows, LoL...You have great ideas, I will be visiting often!


    http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these! I love your answer to number one... if only credit cards and checks worked how they were 'supposed' to!! lol

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing these...I did them too. Maybe I'll start blogging more now.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun questions...I love Reef & Yellow Box flip flops, but my all time favorite flip flops are Havaianas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü