============
Ms. Loraine's Patriotic Center Piece received the most "likes" last week as well as the most "clicks" to view. I can see why..... as it's adorable.
The project that received the 2nd highest clicks to view is the adorable Father's Day card by Ms. Cheryl at Cards by CG. Cute, fun and totally awesome!!!!
.....and how about this adorable handmade scrapbook shared by Homemade Happiness -- what a great idea!!!
Grab the Featured Me button on the left sidebar for your blog ladies.....:)
--------------
Okey dokey -- now its time to share this week's projects. Who knows -- your project may be one of next week's features! Link up below.
If it's crafty -- let's see it. Handmade, homemade, recipes, tutorials, organization, cards, home decor, 4th of July, Summer, Back to School (yikes), Garden, outdoors, ladies apparel, like I said -- if it's crafty we want to see it!! ☺
-------
2. I'd so appreciate it if you'd grab the T.G.I.F. Linky Button (on the left side bar) and place it in your post or a link back here to my blog to let others know about the party.
3. Have fun and HAPPY LINKING!









Thanks for the fun linky party! :)
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Tracy thanks for your wonderful Linky party love them.
ReplyDeletekaren
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com
Hi Tracy!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a linked up a few projects. I am really loving these linking parties! I am so excited that my Doggy Recliner card was so loved!
Hugs, Cheryl
This is my first time linking things so thank you so much for doing this!!
ReplyDeleteDonya/okscrappinmama.blogspot.com
Woohoo!!! Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete