Anyhoo's -- give it a try. It's DELICIOUS and it has my family's two thumbs up approval.
Fast and easy! My style of cooking for sure.
I added a few ingredients to this recipe -- but if you'd like to see the original recipe just click here.
Mexican Casserole
1 lb. cooked ground beef
1/2 chopped onion
1 tsp. minced garlic (I use the minced garlic in the jar)
1 lb. grated cheese
1 can refried beans
1 can enchilada sauce (always use Rosarita brand)
4 fajita size flour tortilla's (torn into pieces)
Grease dish. Put 2 tortilla's on bottom, add a layer of refried beans, ground beef, cheese and half of the enchilada sauce. Repeat layers again but I chose to top with the cheese. Bake uncovered.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.










Looks really Yummy!!Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Wow! That looks so good! I am going to try it!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks delicious. I totally understand you, sometime we get involved with the days thinks, that everyting we do is just a routine. Thanks for share the receipe, I think I'll try. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteIndira
This looks great Tracy! :) I'll have to give it a try... my boys LOVE Mexican style food!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cheryl
Looks delicious!! Thanks for the great recipe. My kind of cooking fast and easy. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Shawnee
Thank you!! Looks like a new dish for us this week I'm glad you left the recipe.
ReplyDeleteburden of proving rich because my son loves to eat varied invite you to visit my blog I have several quick and easy recipe takes less than 45 minutes to make
ReplyDeleteoh my YUM! this looks absolutely delicious! I am definitely going to have to try this recipe out! Thanks for sharing! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/
Looks fast and easy. My kind of recipe! I tried something like this recently, and it IS good. Interesting addition of the garlic. I might try that next time.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine
Oh yum-yum! That looks so good, and thanks for a recipe even I can follow! That'll be on the menu one night next week
ReplyDelete