follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Made it Myself Mondays Linking Party @ You Had Me at Craft

My sweet friend Alex @ You Had Me at Craft is hosting another fantabulous linking party tomorrow (and every Monday) called "Made it Myself Mondays".  If you are not familiar with linking parties it's a fun way to share your latest craft ideas, inspirational projects, seasonal events, organizational tips, etc.  It's a blog post that hosts and encourages other crafty people to post in one spot to share.  I host my T.G.I.F. Linky Party (almost) every Friday (unless there is something else big going on).   Click here to read more about Alex's fun linky party and fun ideas as well as give-aways.  


So....I'll be linking up tomorrow so make sure you put Made It Myself Mondays on your weekly linking party agenda.  



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy for talking up my party, you are TOO SWEET! I love it when we all support each other, it's a such a great thing :)
    BIG HIGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, Thanks for the reminder... I'll have to run over there and link up some projects! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü