I'm here today to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kassidy and I'm so happy to have you as a friend! You're such an inspiration and a wonderful crafter. You rock girlfriend!!!
One of Kassidy's favorite things is the Cri-Kit pens. Now these pens come with a holder that you can slip into your Cricut machine (take out the blade housing and slip in the Cri-Kit pen and holder). The way these fantabulous pens work is just like our cutting blade on the Cricut machine EXCEPT it draws instead of cuts. Now I am very fortunate that Cri-Kits sent me some of the fabulous pens to play with and they are indeed - soooo smokin' hot!
Here is what I did with them.
I took my A Child's Year cartridge along with a piece of black cardstock; I selected the little guy holding the flag and pulling the wagon and drew it out with a white Cri-Kit pen. Once it was finished cutting I selected my "load paper" button and my blade/pen went back to the top of my mat. (DO NOT HIT UNLOAD as you will lose your place a little) I then carefully unloaded the Cri-Kit pen and reinserted my blade housing. I selected the "shadow" of the same image and hit "cut". This gave me the white pen drawing on the regular image and the "shadow" cut out the black shadow around the edge. So super cool!
For the God Bless America - I used the RED GLITTER Cri-Kit pen and the Stand and Salute cartridge. God Bless America can be found on page 68.
Hop over to Ms. Kassidy's blog and enter for your chance to win some fabulous prizes.
Thank you Kassidy for inviting me to be a part of your fabulous Birthday Bash event. Big HUGS!
~Tracy
------------------
T.G.I.F. Linky Party coming up tomorrow (Friday) - make sure you come back and share your projects. Pin It










I love my cricut pens to! I don't have white though and love how it looks on the black card! Great projects:)
ReplyDelete~Kim
this looks GREAT Tracy!!!!
ReplyDeleteTFS!!!!
This is so adorable! I have never tried to use my cricut pens yet......I guess I need to stop fearing it and get with it!
ReplyDelete