My mom, sister and I are getting ready to have a Garage/Yard Sale in a few weeks. A Yard sale is just plain and simple -- A LOT OF WORK. :) We have a Yard sale at least once a year and even though it definitely is a lot of work..... once it's all said and done its fun to count our $$ and feel good about the things we cleared out. To help.....I found some great tips at this super sweet blog Sweet Sewn Stitches that will help us getting ready for a Garage/Yard Sale much easier. Thanks Alyssa for sharing. :)
Click on the button to read some very helpful tips and download her free tags as seen below.

She also has a super fun ((free)) download for signs and tags. :)
Pin It
Thank you SO much for the feature! I am excited to have our sale Friday and Saturday and will post the outcome!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! I have never run my own yard sale before, but from what I hear you are very right... a lot of work!
ReplyDelete-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
Hi Tracy! We have garage sales each summer and the work is worth it!! I hand-painted my signs a couple years ago so I never have to that again, but the pricing and setting up is time consuming!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info, and good luck on your sale.
Hugs, Cheryl
I recently posted on my blog, how you can make use of garage sale to impart valuable lessons on your kids. A garage sale offer so much to them in terms of teachings about money matters. If interested do read my post here
ReplyDeletehttp://onecentatatime.com/let-children-learn-money-from-garage-sale/