Hello and welcome to CJToo's crafty designers design team day!
It's summer and we're here to show you some fabulous projects to celebrate the season. I hope you enjoy! :)
CJToo Crafty Designer Assignment = "Make a Summer project of your choice". I encourage my DT to "think outside of the box" and be creative and crafty with everything, all kinds of crafts, supplies, materials and creative juices that make us who we are. I love each and every one of these projects.
GREAT JOB ladies!!!
CJToo Crafty Designer Assignment = "Make a Summer project of your choice". I encourage my DT to "think outside of the box" and be creative and crafty with everything, all kinds of crafts, supplies, materials and creative juices that make us who we are. I love each and every one of these projects.
GREAT JOB ladies!!!
Just click on their names to go to their individual blogs to see more pictures, materials or supplies used for their projects.
Please leave us a comment - or if you're in a hurry click the "like" button at the end of this post. This will be mighty fine and much appreciated.
Please leave us a comment - or if you're in a hurry click the "like" button at the end of this post. This will be mighty fine and much appreciated.
======
======
(Roberta)
![]() |
| www.TXScrapperMom.blogspot.com |
======
(Indira)
![]() |
| www.CraftyHomemade.blogspot.com |
======
(Jessica)
![]() |
| www.myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com |
======
(Cheryl)
![]() |
| www.CardsbyCG.blogspot.com |
======
(Kristy)
![]() |
| www.Craftin-on-my-Door.blogspot.com |
======
(Tanya)
| www.TanyaisisCreations.blogspot.com |
======
(Shelley)
![]() |
| www.Carleys-Closet.blogspot.com |
======
(Amber)
![]() |
| www.StayingCrafty.blogspot.com |
=======
(Tracy...AKA CJToo)
Last but not least is my project.....
Now you know.... I love my easel cards, my iTop punches, gingham print, polka dots, My Pink Stamper stamps and my black markers ....so this project has just about everything I love to use.
I made the watermelon using my iTop punches and a circle punch. I'll be back another day to show you how I make these adorable watermelons using my iTop punches. Stay tuned for that! :)
![]() |
| Click here to see more stamp designs by My Pink Stamper! |
















Wow! FABULOUS projects, ladies! You are definitely helping me with my countdown to summer vacation - 2 more days!
ReplyDeleteAwesome projects everyone!
ReplyDeleteWow! All the cards are GREAT! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute :) Thanks a melon is one of my very favorite punny sayings!
ReplyDeleteLove the melon easel cards!! I've wanted to make one but haven't yet....will have to try real soon! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteShelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com
love all of it! especially your easel cards...can you believe I haven't made on yet?! I must, very soon!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
oh my goodness I really really do love every single one of these projects!!! Your watermelon card is so cute, and cool that you made the little melons yourself! Great summer inspirations, thank you :)
ReplyDelete-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
Okay... now I really have to find an I-top punch and FAST!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the tutorial! Thanks for sharing the DT projects too. They are all so wonderful and different too!
hugs, Cheryl
I absolutely adore your card Tracy! The red, green and white combo really pops!!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects everyone! Love your card Tracy!
ReplyDeleteI <3 all of these, absolutely WONDERFUL job everyone!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of us had "pineapple drinks" on the brain! :)
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Amazing projects! I love all the pineapple cards and your watermelon card is so cute!
ReplyDelete