follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Treats ~ CraftJunkieToo Style

Happy Halloween 2009

I have so many ideas for you this year for goodie bags, treats, holders and cute little gift ideas that would be perfect for the kiddo's for halloween, kids classes, sunday school classes, co-workers, nieces, nephews and adults alike.

In this video I will go through the ideas I have and show you a snipett of what you can expect in the video tutorial. I will post the individuals video tutorials soon so if you are interested in seeing the details please check back or better yet sign up for my newsletter -----> and those individual tutorials will come right to your inbox. Ü

Here is the line-up for the Halloween Treats CraftJunkieToo Style:

Video #33 ~ Boo! Trick or Treat Bags

Video #42 ~ Ghostly Treats

Video #43 ~ Halloween Candy Bar Treats

Video #44 ~ Simple Halloween Treats

Video #45 ~ Hugs & Kisses for Treats

Also, I have my 1st Booooo-Log Party coming up on Saturday October 31st.

Video's - Challenges - Prize Give-Aways ~ Treats Only - No Treats....heheheee

Mark Your Calendar so you can join me!

More details coming soon!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I added your blog to my favs!
    MariClaudi (cricut MB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy,

    This is a super site! How do I get your newsletter? Your candy taags were so adorable that they are already sitting on my DR table. Plz, plz send more ideas. Thx
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü