Cricut Cartridges -
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More ~ black bag using "fit to page" function key
Happily Ever After ~ pumpkin @ 2 3/4"
This project has two parts.
Video #1 ~ shows the cricut cuts and tips.
Video #2 ~ putting the box together and decorating the pumpkin.







Such a cute bag!!
ReplyDeleteI love love all of your projects!! You truly inspire me to get to working with all of my carts and my creativity!! Thanks for sharing the box it is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle
Cute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun video! Love it....and the bag and pumpkin are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little gift bag. I enjoy watching your videos, your projects are amazing and super helpful!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us and for giving us inspiration! =)
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable gift bag. What a great project with so many uses. Wouldn't they just be the cutest as place card holders for a halloween party? Thanks, Tracy. I always learn something new when I watch your videos. hugs, eileen
ReplyDeleteLove this, soooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy your videos and this one is soooooo cute. TFS
ReplyDeleteTracy, the bag is so cute! It's a great idea, thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteSandra
This is just an ADORABLE bag, Tracy! Great job :-)
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute girl!!!TFS
ReplyDeleteOh, that is too cute!!I'll have to look into that "Happily Ever After", I don't have any girls either,never thought about that cart. I love my xyron sticker maker!!! Peachykeen stamps are the BEST!! I have one of those krempers somewhere? LOL great idea
ReplyDeleteLove the bag!!! What a really cute idea.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, you should enter this at http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ for the chalk/ink challenge!
ReplyDeletethis is SO cute! You do the nicest projects! Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDelete