Cute card,Duh, I never thought to use my xyron for my ribbon. Thanks for the tip.
What a fun card! I LOVE my xyron.. I only have the 150, but I think I need to purchase a bigger one as well!
Really cute paper! Great job on the card!Sandra
I'm a new card-maker, and I'm loving your stuff. I just made a "shutter-fold" card for my DD's birthday and I'm feeling so proud of myself! m2
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Cute card,
ReplyDeleteDuh, I never thought to use my xyron for my ribbon. Thanks for the tip.
What a fun card! I LOVE my xyron.. I only have the 150, but I think I need to purchase a bigger one as well!
ReplyDeleteReally cute paper! Great job on the card!
ReplyDeleteSandra
I'm a new card-maker, and I'm loving your stuff. I just made a "shutter-fold" card for my DD's birthday and I'm feeling so proud of myself! m2
ReplyDelete