
No one will be scared of these ghostly little treats for halloween this year. No sir---ee!!!
They are the cutest little treats ever. Thanks to Robyn at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/for the inspiration of this project. You can visit her site to see her little ghost treats too.
I started with a coffee filter (2 in fact to avoid the lollipop wrapper color showing through) - stamped cute little peachykeenfaces from http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/and wrapped them around tootsie roll pops. I secured with curly ribbon. Cute, simple and adorable. Anyone will love to get given one of these.
Enjoy!
Here is the video on creating these cuties and all of the details.
Mark Your Calendar - Saturday October 31st ~ we're having a Halloween Booo-Log Party here at CraftJunkieToo.com. Video's, challenges and prizes. More details coming soon.
Also, congratualations to my friend Megan over at http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/on the launch of her brand new Above Rubies Studio website. Beginning October 15th she will be having lots of good cool stuff going on over there. Hop on over and check it out. http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/
She has tons of information on the cricut, gypsy, SCAL and offers a ton of ideas and a cool cutting guide for us cricut users. You definitely need to sign up to get this. Visit her site for more details.







Super cute! I'm totally going to make these!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!
Sandra
Oh, Those are darling!! I have Peachykeen stamps, I think I'll give it a try. Thanks
ReplyDelete