follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trick or Treat Card & Video #47




I know...I know...I love Halloween and have all of these ideas floating in my head to show you. Here is my latest Halloween card using the pumpkins from Video #46 ~ Simple Gypsy Pumpkins.

Thanks for the feedback and enjoy!

Happy Halloween......
Tracy






Click HERE for Party Info....

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Two videos ... woohooo!!!!! Thanks so much. This is a great card to mass produce. I can see it with a Christmas tree on the front as well. I always love to watch your videos. So, so glad you like to share. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the ideas. I love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ~ CJToo Friends are the best!

    Hugs...
    Tracy
    CJToo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CUTE...CUTE!! I don't have my baby G its due the 12th. Your Gypsy video's are sure getting me excited!!! I'll have to remember this card for next year. It's really nice and I love the ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing another video with us! Love you ideas!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your videos and ideas are great and I look forward to seeing them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!! Thanks for the great ideas!!! I look forward to checking your blog every day to see what's new! You're great!! Thanks for all you do!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü