Here is my Pumpkins For Sale 2-page Scrapbook Lay-out. The farmer is from EPD - click HERE to see how I layer him and make him so sweet.
Thanks so much everyone....and sorry for the Youtube delay today.
Thanks so much everyone....and sorry for the Youtube delay today.



Pin It









Tracy
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing, your voice in this video indicates just how tired you are!!!! You have worked so hard today and gave us a great three hours. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I really liked this layout, the fall themes are just about my favorite kinds.
Thanks again for bringing us so many videos and sharing your talents.
Marilyn C.
Tracy it was a great party, and have to say what a great ideea to be able to make the dolls walk the way you want them too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Your boys are going to look great on these pages. All of your tips and tricks today were great ... having the feet go in the same direction is brilliant! What a clever girl you are. hugs, eileen
ReplyDeleteThis layout is so super cute! I'm so sorry I missed you. Look forward to your next video!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Fantastic Layout. Thank you for sharing!!! It was a great Boo-log party. Maybe next time YouTube won't be so cranky.
ReplyDeleteLoved your page and the party was great.Thanks Tracey you are teaching and old dog new tricks. I do a card each week for 3 cancer patients. Got to try the glitter leaves and pumpkins. my ladies will appreciate them.
ReplyDelete