follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick and Simple Halloween Invitation & Video #48



Need a quick and simple halloween invitation? Then here are some of of my CJToo's tips on how you can create a super simple invitation that your guest will think took longer.







Cute "boo" ghost stamp from Michael's



Insert your Party information either by printing off of your computer, stamping or writing.



Decorate your envelope with a cute stamps and ink around the edges.

Simple, cute and does the job! Ü

Enjoy the video tutorial here....



Thanks for your comments and feedback....

Hugs!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. really cute. LOVE the ghost paper. Yeah, I do my own envelopes out of patterned paper so the receipient will know they have something from ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invitation, really love the video. Makes me wish I was throwing a party! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I have a Halloween party to go to Saturday, I hope I don't miss anything.

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü