Ooooh, That Thanksgiving scrapbookpageis my FAVORITE!!! To stinkin' cute. I love Thanksgiving and I did a video on youtube making a really cute Blessings Bag/Box. If you would like to start a new tradition,check it out at www.youtube.com. Type in the search box "the happy stamper" and I am usually the first or second video, look for "Introduction:Getting to know Gale". Click on that video and then on the rigth side of your screen you will see more from:galecrafts.Click that and it will bring up my library of videos and it is video 11 or 12. I love Thanksgiving!!! Gale The Happy Stamper
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Love THANKSGIVING! That is truly MY favorite Holiday! Very sweet Tracy!
ReplyDeleteOh , I love your paper choices, the colors are great
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful page. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! I am such an Autumn girl!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!`````````
ReplyDeletelove the colours in this page, TFS
ReplyDeletejeanette :)
Really cute!!! Love the decorative edges on the papers.
ReplyDeleteI love the cute outs with the white showing
ReplyDeleteGotta Be THANKFUL for the cooler weather!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNOW I know how to use those silly punches without turning them upside down to make sure I have them lined up! I really am blonde!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat video Tracy!!!
Marilyn C.
What a great idea! I like the stickers.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks Tracy. eileen xoxo
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteWhat I cute layout, never knew to start my punches in the middle of my paper, will have to remember that for later.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, fast and easy, that's the way to go sometimes.
ReplyDeleteDonna C
Beautiful layout!
ReplyDeleteWow, is it Thanksgiving already!! Nice LO!!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute! Great colors...and tell me more about the trimmer with the blades you can swap out...very interesting!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout. It certainly fits the occasion of Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
cccsun55@aol.com
Beautiful page!!
ReplyDeleteCute page!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, That Thanksgiving scrapbookpageis my FAVORITE!!! To stinkin' cute. I love Thanksgiving and I did a video on youtube making a really cute Blessings Bag/Box. If you would like to start a new tradition,check it out at www.youtube.com. Type in the search box "the happy stamper" and I am usually the first or second video, look for "Introduction:Getting to know Gale". Click on that video and then on the rigth side of your screen you will see more from:galecrafts.Click that and it will bring up my library of videos and it is video 11 or 12.
ReplyDeleteI love Thanksgiving!!!
Gale The Happy Stamper
sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDelete