follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

CJToo Boo Log Party - I am Thankful Card


Hi everyone....sorry for the wait - YouTube was slllloooooow as molassas this morning....

Here is my first card video for you....






Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Awsome card.......Love it. Great idea.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Thanks for the glitter tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! Those leaves look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for sharing the xyron glitter idea!!!! So going to have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card! I like how you did the gliter on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the video was great. thanks
    Carolyn
    cccsun55@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Tracy. I love those stickers. Sure wish I had a Hobby Lobby. When you are doing the glitter leaves, run the leaves through once, peel off the clear top, then run it trhough again with the leaves facing down. Pull off the clear top and glitter. The back is now already glued.

    hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this card. Love the glitter leaves. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, and the stickers adorable. Great start to the party.

    Donna C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the glitter tip with the Xyron!!!!

    Great card.


    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great start to the party, the leaves were really lovely thanks,
    jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card!!! Good idea with the glitter....just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute...can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really CUTE card...love that scarecrow too! Gonna have to check Walmart now..lol. Thanks Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have got to go and try this after the viewing of the party

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card!! I love the glittered leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card, never thought of using my xyron with glitter great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card.. I must try this method with my Xyron sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the leaves I must try putting glitter on like that.
    Such a cute card Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the leaves I must try putting glitter on like that.
    Such a cute card Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gale...The Happy StamperOctober 31, 2009 at 12:22 PM

    I absolutely LOVE the glitter on the leaves!!! Gorgeous!Super cute dear...I cannot figure out how to chat live with you.Hhheeellpp!!!
    Gale The Happy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  22. great tip for a quick glitter project. gordonshalanda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. REally cute card...I keep forgeting to try that glitter tip...thanks for reminding me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card, Thanks for the lesson on glitter. Your card is very eye catching. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü