follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Halloween Treats & Video #44





***Mark Your Calendar****


Here is a simple, cute and wonderful little treat idea that makes a huge impression on your friends.

I start with black cardstock, score it to fold at the bottom, inside is a Reese's peanut butter cup - but you can include whatever you'd like, add a cute stamp, some curly ribbon and you've got yourself another cute halloween treat.

Here is Video #44 that will give you all of the details if you're interested.

Hugs,
Tracy

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Cute treat card. Looking forward to Halloween party, from Northern Calif. Redwood Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute treat! I just love the way you do your lettering. It always looks so great. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so fun! It's one of the first ones I read every morning :) Can't wait for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween ideas are just DARLING! Keep them coming... Your "Halloween Blog" is CUTE, can't wait for your party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Halloween videos!! I've been so busy since my husband just got home. Your helping me cope with not scrapbooking right now. LOL!!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü