follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 31st Scrapbook Page & Video #41

I am super excited to bring you a project using the new Cricut cartridge, Designer's Calendar.

This is a simple and cute scrapbook page that you can use for an invitation, picture, several pictures, etc. I started with a 12 x 12 piece of pattern paper from the Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday paper stack (found at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts), orange cardstock, studio G stamps, and the 31 is from the Designer's Calendar "rounded" function key cut at 2 1/2".

Super fun to make and share with all of you.

Thanks for watching...enjoy!











Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Very creative, I want that cart so bad, but can't find it anywhere yet. Guess I'll have to wait for hopefully, a sale on black friday. Until then, I'll live vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't want this cartridge...BLAH!!! Super cute!! I love that paper as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out really cute! I made a Christmas layout on my gypsy, but i hadn't cut it out yet. This is a good visual of a calendar page.

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just way to creative. Love the page. Oh and love the blotter. To funny.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice LO. I don't scrapbook BUT I do make tons of cards and I WANT THIS CARTRIDGE!!! I'd like the paper pack your offering too! I'LL BE AT YOUR BOO-log party. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, great video! Oh, great blotter as well. Thanks Tracy. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Awesome Tracy! I just got this cart and can't wait to have some fun with it too! :) can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just got this cartridge and can't wait to use it.
    I waa planning on making some calendars for xmas, but now I might just have to do a layout page first :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this cartridge SOOO BAD! Anyway, thanks for sharing another great layout and video with us Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy

    GREAT video! I really need this cart, its so versatile.


    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea! I have a black frame that I won at Creative memories and have been thinking of something to put in there and I think calendars would be great! I need to get that cartridge. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü