follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

CJToo's Favorite Party Video - Enter to Win - Vinyl



OMGOODNESS CJToo friends - I can not believe that the party is almost over, waaaa waaa....

Anyways - here is my last party video - Cricut Vinyl. It's my favorite. It's made especially for Spencer......my little guy (he's 3)

Check back later though as I will continue to post the video's that didn't make it to the party today (sorry)

Enter to win a roll of Cricut Vinyl:
Leave a comment on THIS post for a chance to win a role of cricut vinyl.

Thanks so much everyone!
Hugs!



Pin It

36 comments:

  1. I JUST LOVE THE CHILDS FIRST YEAR CARTRIDGE AND I LOVE MAKING THIS FOR MY KIDS WALLS TOO, GREAT IDLE,
    VERY CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try vinyl with my cricut. Thanks soooooooo much for having this party Tracy. Your the best!!! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Spencer really liked this!!Adorable. Thanks for the wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few vinyl projects but would love to do more!. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been so much fun...I am a bit behind...YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, I've never tried vinyl with my Cricut! Would love to win this!!

    Thank you so much!! I've loved the time with you today! God Bless!!

    Cheryl pkctb4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to view the video later! My streaming is just too slow today! I was supposed to be on my way to a Fall Carnival for my boys school already. BUT, CJ2's blog party was just too much fun!! Thanks Tracy! You're are wonderful! And I loved your pumpkin shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all the wonderful tip! The party was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aweome Video... i am really going to have to do some vinyl stuf... i love that little boy... thanks again for a great afternoon...
    Laura
    emzysmom@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the wonderful tutorials today

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try vinyl - thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracy - you just saved my behind!! I was trying to figure out how to cut an image larger than 12 inches - and there you go an answer it for me!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!!! Thank you so much for taking your time and showing us how to be crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i ohh so want a childs year!
    LOVE IT ALL TRAcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love to win some vinyl!
    Thanks Tracy!
    shutterbugg67@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute. Love your live cowboy at the end too. Thanks for showing how to change orientation to get the larger cutouts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, great idea to use the A Childs life for the vinyl! I just purchased that cart and I think I will have to give that a try..
    Thank you again for the wonderful party!~
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the awesome party!! Hope you decide to do it again soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your little guy is a lucky cowboy to have that hanging in his room. Great job. I love vinyl. Tracy, thank you so much for all the fun you gave us at the party, you get a big GOLD STAR on your forehead!!!ha ha

    Donna C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tracy,

    This is the cutest thing. I have seen people cut out the words, but never thought about cutting out shapes as well. Love this. Thanks for the inspiration and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Success in the AWESOMENESS of the party - tech diffies and all! :) You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the great posts !! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh what could i NOT do with a big roll of vinyl!!
    jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your video. Love all you videos. Thanks so much for the party! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it must get this cart for my Grandkids & Great grandkids.And must try the vinyl. Bet Spencer loves his room decorated cowboy style.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute was that TFS
    jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my - i posted my vinyl comment on the grand prize post --- sorry.

    Anyways - this vinyl video was "rootin, tootin, cowboy crazy good". perfect for a little boys room. you did great..... thanks for the inspiration.

    Maureen
    mo_sala@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks you for the chance to win the vinyl and for all the great videos.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  30. We are moving house soon and I have promised to do something like this for my daughters bedroom.
    She didn't want to move, but having watched your video she is more excited about the idea now :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tracy! You did such a good job on this project! Of course, Spencer loves his room!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü