It's time again to spotlight another adorable shop that makes the most adorable handcrafted items.
. . . . . . . . . .
Meet Touched by a Butterfly ~ Creations by Celeste - an adorable little shop filled with handcrafted items that will make your heart jump with delight! Celeste offers the most adorable stick pins, butterflies, beaded embellishments as well as LOTS of other handcrafted items including flowers and cards. Celeste offers custom work and will be happy to work with you to create the most perfect gift for yourself or someone special.
Visit Touched by a Butterfly Shop today…. and take a look around ~ You'll see items like this……..
and this too…..
and this…..
and this too…..
Blog :: Store
Who's ready for a GIVE-AWAY?!?!? Woot! Woot!
Here is what you need to do:
-Leave 1 comment on this post for a chance to win along with a way to get in touch with you.
- Winner to be announced on Monday July 18th via random.org
Good Luck everyone and visit Touched by a Butterfly
Would you like to sponsor a giveaway or be a {spotlight on} shop or site?
Click here for more info….
Pin It
Who's ready for a GIVE-AWAY?!?!? Woot! Woot!
| Here is what you could win -- leave a comment below. |
Here is what you need to do:
-
- W
Good Luck everyone and visit Touched by a Butterfly
Would you like to sponsor a giveaway or be a {spotlight on} shop or site?
Click here for more info….














I just love the pins Celeste makes! Thanks so much for the chance to win:)
ReplyDelete~Kim
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
Oh Tracy Thank you so much for featuring my store.... It really means alot to me and thank you...
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, and so unique thanks for the chance!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com
These are stunning. What beautiful butterflies and dragonflies. Love the shoe and purse too. I will definitely check out her site. TFS
ReplyDeleteI love dragonflys!! Please enter me for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteclaudiamatzke at hotmail dot com
wow she has such cute things for sale, love the dragonflies. daynene@msn.com
ReplyDeleteI have been following Celeste for sometime now and love her work!!!!! I'd love to win
ReplyDeleteCharlene
katknit at gmail dot com
I bought some jewelry from Celeste and I can tell you she makes beautiful things. I'd love to win this. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteBabe
youiesmom@att.net
I have been following Celeste blog, store, work for sometime now. Girl you ROCK. Thanks for this chance to win.
ReplyDeletevictory-in-christ at hotmail dot com
I just LOVE Celeste and we have been friends for a long time now, everything Celeste makes is absolutely beautiful! I would love to own my one piece of Celeste's work!
ReplyDeleteTammy
http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com
These are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win. :)
ReplyDeleteparrwd(at)gmail(dot)com
Celestehas some realy cute items. Thanks for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog, I have been a crafter for so long and was looking for some new blogs to follow and here I came. Yes, I may be a new friend , but I would love to get one one these goodies!
ReplyDeleteLove the pins, especially the dragonfly. Thanks for the chance to win and love your blog. I follow it everyday and have learned so much from you. Especially love your videos and would love to see more of them.
ReplyDeletelanejoy1@windstream.net
How cute!! I just love butterflies and dragonflies!! The beaded ones are so great!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway!
Stephenie Smith
stephs361@yahoo.com
I love Celeste's work! What a wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDelete