follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, July 14, 2011

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #16 ~ 7/15/11

Welcome back to another T.G.I.F. Linky Party ~ this is the time here at CJToo's blog that you can link up any project to show us your latest and greatest - new or old -- doesn't matter.  Please do not link up something you've already linked up here with us.  

Before we get to this week lets see some of the most popular projects from last week's party…..



========================


Coming in as the most viewed projects as well as one of the most "liked" is Ms. Scrapalette's Picnic Basic.  
Congrats!


===============

How about this Recycled Soda Box -- so cute!



==============

Another favorite was this Stampin' Queen Card!  
Love the disco feel to it!!



If you were featured this week please feel free to grab the "Featured Me" button for your blog. The code is in the side bar :)

===========

Now its time to link up again this week.  Show us your latest and greatest.  
Please link up something you haven't linked up here yet.  

1.  Link directly to your project post.
2.  I'd appreciate it if you would grab the T.G.I.F. Linky button and share it on your blog somewhere or a link back here to the party.  
3.  Visit some of the other projects and leave a comment.  
4.  Have fun!!
5.  Please "like" your favorites -- they may be featured next week.  

==========

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to link! I can't wait to visit everyones blog and look around!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! I had so much fun making that little picnic basket and I'm so glad everyone likes it! Thanks for the Linky Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your sunflower porch, they are my fav flowers! Have been following for you for so long but its my first time linking up!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just crusied across your blog and love it! Also, I accidentally posted my same project twice...oops! Sorry 'bout that. I'm a new follower, come follow me back!

    quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü