follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, July 04, 2011

Weekly Menu ~ July 4 - 8

T.G.I.F. Linking Party ☛ here….




Weekly Menu ~ July 4-10, 2011


Monday ~ Skillet Lasagna and veggies

Tuesday ~ Scalloped Chicken and Potatoes and green beans

Wednesday ~ Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast & Pasta with Asparagus

Thursday ~ Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken with white rice


Friday ~ left overs


Week-ends are flexible…..


What's on your menu this week?  Find some great ideas here….Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OOOO!! They all sound so good!! My boys love asparagus so that will HAVE to be on the menu this week. Like you, we do a lot of chicken meals, but we have some ribs to grill this week too.

    Looks like you have a yummy week planned, you'll have to let us know how it goes!

    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü