follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CJToo Digital Designs - School Days Scrapbook Page

With Back to School right around the corner (kids are bummed and mom's are cheering)….lol…. I was playing around with some different school designs and came up with this scrapbook page to share with you.  I have designed this to fit an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper (so you just need to play around with the image size).  Also…..I've included the link here for you to download it for yourself to enjoy -- I hope you enjoy it!!.  


I'd love to hear your feedback and let me know what you may be interested in seeing here and I'll see what I can do.  


Click here to download the file!







Here is what you need to do.


1.  Click here to download the file for free printable.
2.  Open a Word document or Page on your computer.
3.  Choose to "Insert" a picture or "choose" an image to import into your document. 
4.  Find this image you just downloaded on your computer.
5.  Adjust the image to fit an 8 1/2 x 11" page by pulling the boxes to fit the size.  For a Word Document right click on the image and select "picture or layout" on the tab - select "in front of file" it will put little squares around your picture so you can adjust the width and height of the picture.
6.  Once you have it the way you want it….select print to print as desired (white cardstock or paper works best for this design).  
7. Slap on a picture or import a digital picture from your computer before you print out the page.
8.  When finished with this page you can adhere this 8 1/2 x 11 page onto a 12 x 12 pattern paper (maybe in a school theme) and ta daaa you have a School Days page completed.
9.  If you would please Lleave me a comment and let me know what you think about this little page and what you'd like to see maybe in the future.  


Enjoy my friends!
Hugs!
Tracy


P.S. -- CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Post TOMORROW (Wednesday) -- stop back by to see some BRIGHT and FUN creations!  The ladies have some very inspiring projects to share…..:)




========

✄ Sharing at these fun linking parties this week…..
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü