follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, July 21, 2011

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #17 ~ 7/23/11





Welcome back to another linking party right here at CJToo's blog!  A linking party is a great way to "show off" your stuff.  Just link up below.

Before we get started lets review last weeks top projects that received the most clicks to check out.
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Here are our TOP 3 viewed last week…..

Ms. Scrapalette takes the number one spot for week 2 for her adorable Double Box Gift Box!  Viewers clicked on her picture to see her project the most.  
Congrats for the 2nd week in a row!  :)




.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Everyone seemed to enjoy looking at Ms. Deb's Crafty Space -- what a wonderful crafty room!


.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

The Grunge Roses by Celeste are so beautiful and were definitely a big hit last week!  


Grab the Featured Me button --> in the side bar for your blog ladies….thanks for sharing!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Now onto this week's party!



1.  Link directly to your project post.
2.  I'd appreciate it if you would grab the T.G.I.F. Linky button and share it on your blog somewhere or a link back here to the party.  
3.  Visit some of the other projects and leave a comment.  
4.  Have fun!!
5.  Please "like" your favorites -- they may be featured next week.  




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! This is my first time here! So, excited to find you blog it is gorgeous!
    Thank you for hosting a linky party! I am so happy to be a part of it!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for finding my blog and inviting me to you Linky Party. I love to share my projects. Your blog is Awesome!! So many fun ideas. I love the inspiration it gives to me. Can't wait to start another project.
    Thanks, Lana
    http://hardy-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your link party, Tracy. I got busy this weekend and missed it. I'll get you added to my list so I'll make next week's party for sure!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü