follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day!

Let's get creative!! 










My CJToo Crafty Designers have designed their little (or BIG) hearts out for us this time.... I encouraged them to choose their own projects this time and I can't believe how wonderful they all did.  I mean, I knew they were wonderful but WOW!!


To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project.Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??
…..

Ms. Cheryl from Cards by CG made this wonderful vellum window card, she has a tutorial for you too.  


 …..

Ms. Amber at Staying Crafty made these super fun treat bags!! Gotta love the embossing!



…..

Ms. Kristy from Craftin' on my Door shares her adorable nursery banner, so cute!



…..

Ms. Indira from Crafty Homemade made this beautiful-in-blue card  and bracelet! 



…..

Ms. Tanya from Tanya's Isis Creations created this beautiful layout inspired by her Brito Romero purse!


……..


Ms. Shawn from Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room is sharing this fantastic vinyl wall art and silhouettes.  









…..

Ms. Kadie from Kards by Kadie made this terrific little folio that holds four adorable note cards!! Jump over to her blog for the directions. 


…..

Ms. Shelley from Carley's Closet made this wonderful photo / recipe card holder. I love those big clothespins! 



……...

Ms. Roberta over at TX Scrapper Mom has this sexy card to share.... talk about Oh-la-la!


 …..


Ms. Jessica has been working hard on her craft room remodel.  She isn't quite ready to share, but feel free to visit her to see her progress.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow such wonderful from projects... They are all fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys love allthe work everyone put in to their projects
    We rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy for yet another great CJToo Design Team Post. Everyone did an amazing job - You seriously know how to bring a team together. Sorry I wasn't able to visit Cheryl's blog (seems like facebook has got it blocked with a "Prize" pop-up). I'm sure that Cheryl's post is fabulous and I'll have to pop over directly from the web. Thanks for this opportunity to be part of your DT - I'm really enjoying my time with you and all the other DT Members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the projects are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great porjects from everyone today... such a wide array of projects to feast our eyes on. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects!!!
    Kristy (fellow CJ Too DT member)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü