follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recipe Blog to Share - {Jamie Cooks It Up!}

I'll admit it -- I'm addicted to Pinterest!!  There I said it!  LOL  Its so fun to find new and exciting stuff.  I love it.

. . . . . . . .

As I was browsing pinterest I spotted this yummy chicken plate and had to check it out.  This recipe led to a recipe site called Jamie Cooks It Up!  Okay - my mouth is litterally watering when I browsed through her recipes.  Another site to bookmark and check back for more yummy recipes!  Click on the button to check it out folks!





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just got suckered into pinterest too! It's so super addicting! I actually just came across your blog today, but I"m so loving the stuff you've got here!

    I would love to host a giveaway for you. I'm a quilter and have lots of fun things that could work as a giveaway. Just let me know what you think!

    I'm following you and would love to have you follow me back!

    Amber @ Quilted Euphoria
    quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü