CJToo's Copic Marker Storage
As my Copic Marker collection grows I really needed to find a way different way to store them. I prefer to lay them flat so I can visually see the color top and number - but I don't think storing them up or down is an issue (for marker life span). Anyhoo's…. I've seen several bins that can be a little pricey and since I don't have a humungous selection (I have 39 and there are 345 colors) I was looking for something cheap. Well, by golly I think I found it. I was shopping at Office Depot the other day to pick up a few things and was browsing their clearance section (CJToo LOVES a bargain) -- anyhoo's I spotted these little boxes/pen holders on clearance for .97 and thought -- that would work for my Copic markers. SCORE!
Here are some pictures to share how I positioned the boxes and how I use them in my work area. I hope it gives you some inspiration for your marker collection.
I found this Copic Markers guide sheet with all 345 colors listed so I can keep up with the colors I already have to avoid purchasing duplicates -- this guide rocks and prints on one sheet.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Pin It
Love the idea. I may try that myself and thanks for the guide. I need a new one to color in and be able to bring with me when getting new ones.
ReplyDeleteYup you scored girl. Brilliant!!!! Love the way you are storing your markers. There is a site that sells something very similar to these concept but they are wood. Well I guess they did not do a good job with production because they closed the site to try to "better" the system. I saved it in my favs and keep going back to see if they are done "bettering" and nothing. Well this is the better for me. Can't wait to go and see If I can score some. Right now my copics are in a storage bucket and it has never worked for me. I am sooo excited. Sorry I wrote a book. This is just fab.
ReplyDeleteI can't see any pictures. Where do I go??
ReplyDeleteI need to find a new storage way too!!
Genius! Will have to check to see if I can find any like this...thanks for the tip
ReplyDeletekaren
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com
great find. I love when supplies are organized by color.
ReplyDeletemegan
craftycpa.blogspot.com
I can't see any pictures either???
ReplyDelete