follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Craft Room I found on Pinterest!

Again, tonight I was pinning away on Pinterest when I saw these fabric covered boxes.  Now -- what caught my attention was the black and white polka dotted design and then I read in the description that they were bottled water boxes that the crafter covered with fabric -- WHAT???? %$#!!(*!! Are you kiddin' me??  That's awesome!
recycle - repurpose and really crafty idea!  One of this things I like most about pinterest is if you like a picture you can click on it and it links you directly to the source and that is how I found the REST OF THIS ROOM….you've gotta see it to know what I am talking about.  wowzers - shazam and goodness gracious sakes alive - doesn't cover it ladies.  It's amazing. 
 'nuff said -- go check it out……click here….







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this blog find! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING ROOM!!!! so many ideas!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü