I want to introduce you to my very first {spotlight and giveaway} ~ something new I will start here at Craft Junkie Too. Scroll down to see more info on how you can be a Spotlight feature at CJToo.
……………...
Meet {Cards by CG} - an adorable little Etsy shopped filled with handmade cards created by my super & talented friend Cheryl Gaffney. Cheryl uses her Cricut machine along with her Gypsy to create the most adorable cards for many occasions. She uses quality materials and supplies that makes each card a gift in itself.
Her creativity just amazes me with all of the shaped cards and themes. Cheryl also offers custom designs so all you have to do is contact her.
Her creativity just amazes me with all of the shaped cards and themes. Cheryl also offers custom designs so all you have to do is contact her.
Blog :: Etsy
Who's ready for a GIVE-AWAY! Woot! Woot!
Here is what you need to do:
- Leave 1 comment on this post for a chance to win along with a way to get in touch with you.
- Winner to be announced on Tuesday July 13th via random.org
Good Luck everyone and visit Cards by CG on Etsy.
Would you like to sponsor a giveaway or be a {spotlight on} shop or site? Click here for more info….
Pin It
Who's ready for a GIVE-AWAY! Woot! Woot!
![]() |
| Click here to view what you could win! |
- Leave 1 comment on this post for a chance to win along with a way to get in touch with you.
- Winner to be announced on Tuesday July 13th via random.org
Good Luck everyone and visit Cards by CG on Etsy.
Would you like to sponsor a giveaway or be a {spotlight on} shop or site? Click here for more info….












Without a doubt-Cheryl's work is AMAZING. Love all the detail that she puts into her work-WOW! I would love to be on the receiving end of this awesome giveaway-Please count me in.
ReplyDeleteLove the card, it is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletekidshomelove at yahoo dot com
Yes truely beautiful work. I'd love to win two of her cards!
ReplyDeleteclaudiamatzke at hotmail dot com
Thanks for introducing me to a new crafter, I do enjoy meeting them. I think it's interesting to see what other people are doing.
ReplyDeletehttp://siskiyousue.blogspot.com
wow, those are great cards!
ReplyDeleteAnne
Amazing new blog Mis Tracy! Love the new funky style... wowzer, I am impressed! Not only can you make beautiful crafts, you can design blogs as well! Great job sister & I love this sweet give-away too...
ReplyDeleteHappy Huggs,
Gale The Happy Stamper :)
Cheryl is one very talented lady.Her work is beautiful.Thanks Tracy, for the opportunity to win two of those lovely cards. Love all the new things you are doing on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lizabeth
croftangry77@yahoo.com
Cheryl is a talent lady for sure. I like the changes you are making on your blog. TFS
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards.....so creative..thanks for sharing. Your blog looks fab as well.
ReplyDeletekimbob27 at hotmail dot com
Very pretty cards! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing card! The details are gorgeous. Your friend is certainly talented! Thanks for the chance to win some!
ReplyDelete-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
rwkrafts{at}gmail.com
Wow she does a great job, these are beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeleteparrwd(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the opportunity to win Cheryl's cards, they are beautiful! I really like your blog, it keeps me inspired.
ReplyDeleteI love Cheryl's work. Thanks for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteBabe
youiesmom@att.net
oh wow such beautiful cards.... I love your work Cheryl
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I enjoy your blog so much!
ReplyDeletepatrinajones@gmail.com
I love Cheryl's work! Thanks for the chance to win. www.JustYolie.com
ReplyDeleteyoliejustcreate at gmail dot com
Love your work Cheryl. The 13th is my 43rd Anniversary..maybe that will make me even luckier. Thanks
ReplyDeleteSue
KraftyKenz@aol.com