follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pinterest?

Okay - okay -- I had to see what all the hoopla is all about regarding Pinterest -- it's the NEW thing.  Have you heard of it?????  I have a tiney tiny idea of what Pinterest is all about and I'm signed up for it (its free but you do have to request an invite).  If you are already on Pinterest -- find me at CraftJunkieToo or click on the red button below -- let me know who you are and I'll follow you too.


Follow Me on Pinterest


As taken from the website…….


What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting. I just went and signed up...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü