follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, August 16, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #62

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party! 
 It's that time again to link up our crafty projects. 

You can link up whatever you'd like just link directly to your post. 

Craft Junkie Too Friend


:UPDATE:
 
Sorry for not featuring any projects this week. 
My dad is in the hospital and we've been back and forth leaving me little time to do some visiting and blogging.  I'll make up for it soon!
 
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Tracy, Thanks for the fun hop. I'm looking forward to checking out everyone's projects.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, Prayers are going out for your father for a quick recovery and strength for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers to you Tracy and for your father! Thanks for taking the time to host the party during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, thank you for taking the time to host, especially when you have greater matters going on. Prayers for a speedy recovery for your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party! Just said a prayer for your dad. Hope he'll be doing well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. Praying all turns out okay for your dad and for a speedy recovery. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and lots of strength and good health to your father!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm am so sorry to hear about your father. I will pray for him. I know how you are feeling right now. I have been spending everyday (all day) with my father-in-law in the hospital for about 3 weeks. Then he was moved to a nursing home and I spent everyday (all day) with him there. He finilly went home the other day but, we are still spending so much time there too I feel I don't have any time for anything else. Its so Exhausting! Lots of love and prays to you and your family. Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the link up! We'd love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party by linking up a fall post! Hope to see you there! Have a great week!
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_08_13_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracy!I was just visiting and saw your posts..I am so sorry about your Dad...My heart,love,hugs and prayers are with Dad, You and your family.
    God Bless,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I linked my project and thy are all Fabulous!The seal card is so sweet!Love all the recipes!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü