follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, August 20, 2012

{Back to School} ~ 10 Meet the Teacher Gifts

Making something for Meet the Teacher night is a wonderful introduction and great gesture to break the ice for your child.  With Spencer starting Kindergarten this year I will follow my tradition of making something for his elementary school teachers for meet the teacher night.  These ideas have really given me some inspiration.  
We start school on August 27th so I'll share more soon….:)
 
Back to School Survival Kit
 
Teacher Pencil Vase

Acrylic Post-it Note Holder
 
View these fun ideas here.
Teacher Cans

Teacher Gifts with FREE Printables!

Apple Magnet Board

{Click here for these fabulous ideas}
Teacher Survival Kit - Personalize the top!
Fun Sticky Note Holders

♥Tracy
Find more here:
Facebook | Pinterest | Project Gallery | YouTubePin It

4 comments:

  1. Love these great ideas!! :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your round up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Ideas!!!Love it Tracy!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü