follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, August 30, 2012

{Features} from T.G.I.F Link Party #63

Hi everyone and welcome to the post that features YOU and your fabulous projects from last week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party.  If you've been featured below please feel free to grab the "featured" code below for your fabulous blog and check back this evening for T.G.I.F. Party #64 kicking off at 6:00 pm going on through Sunday 12 midnight. :)

Craft Junkie Too Friend 


Magnetic Perpetual Calendar 

Beachy Pin Board

Broccoli Salad

First Day of School Layout


Make Dinner Time Easy, Fun and Successful
Mama Pad Tutorial
DIY Decoupaged Sketch Book
I also featured some of your fabulous projects on my Facebook Fan page so please check that too.  

Thanks for linking up everyone and please join me for T.G.I.F. Party #64 tonight beginning at 6:00 pm CST.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my layout. I will be honored to display the Featured Button on my blog.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all that were featured!!Wonderful projects!!
    Awesome Nana!
    Have a wonderful day to all!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü