follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Collin's Fight and Cancer Sucks Card

~ Hi everyone ~ 

Today, I share a heartbreaking story of Collin who is 13 years old and recently diagnosed with Stage IV Hodgkins Lymphoma.  This special guy is very near and dear to me because we've known his family his whole life, my son is friends with his twin sisters and we belong to the same church.  Instead of shopping for school supplies, school clothes and a backpack Collin is taking chemo-therapy and cooped up in a hospital where he will most likely be when the school bells ring for his 8th grade year.  I wanted to share a card I made for Collin to send to him along with a care package.   I thought he would get a kick out of the card with lollipops.  

My Pink Stamper's HOPE AND COURAGE stamp collection has the PERFECT sentiment on it….because Cancer Sucks big time! 


Shop Pumpkin Spice | Hope & Courage Gallery

Lollipops are found on
Disney's Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge
 
.().().().().().().

You can visit Collin's facebook page here -- and follow his journey.  
Please keep this special guy and his amazing family in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.  

Go Team Collin!



You're prayers are greatly appreciated.  
If you'd like to send sweet Collin a card you may do so at the address below or if you feel so inclined please contact me here to help more. 

Collin Capps
Room 1057
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, Texas
 77230-0206

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I'm sure Collin will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!The lollipops are so Sweet!!and well the sentiment is so PERFECT!!!I have not seened a stamp like that...TFS...Love card!Sending my hugs,prayers, amd bloggie love to Collins..
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my I will definitely say some prayers for Collin & his family and friends. Your card is darling, I am sure it will bring him some cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card will brighten Collin's day. Will say prayers for him and his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü