follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, August 09, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #61

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party! 
 It's that time again to link up our crafty projects. 

You can link up whatever you'd like just link directly to your post. 

Craft Junkie Too Friend


Let's GO!
......................
Favorites from this week include:


 
~ Kinder-Craze ~
............….

 

Paris in Springtime Painted Window
~ Artsy VaVa ~
....................
IPod Case from Scraps 
~ Southern Flair Crafts ~
..................
 
 Lovely Ladybugs 
~ The Seven Year Cottage~

Other favorites were featured on my Facebook Fan page so check those out here.
................

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on All that were Featured this week!!!
    Fabulous and Fun Projects!!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my painted window! And, for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, thank you very much for featuring my ladybug cupcakes, and for taking the time to host each and every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle. Thanks for hosting! Life to the full to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting this great party. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Blessings, Nici

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to be featured as a favorite! thanks for the great linky!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü