follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{Back to School} ~ Throw a Party!

To be honest with you it was only last year that I ever heard of a Back to School Party.  I know, I've been living under a rock, I guess.  :)

I think they are a lot of fun and what a great way to get the kids excited about starting a new school year.  Here is a collection of {fabulous} party ideas I found to share.  

{A Southern Accent}

0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Bird's Party Blog}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0


{Top Party Ideas}

0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Homespun with Love}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

(Kim's Kandy Creations}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Lizard & Ladybug}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Party Pinching}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Catch my Party}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

{Love The Day}
0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0
Do you throw a party to celebrate the kiddos going back to school? I'd love to hear about your tradition.

♥Tracy
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I never threw a party but our tradition for the first and last days of school is to go for ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper Cute!!I am having issues with my blog due to it being from Leelou blogs and Free!Not a happy camper.:(...LOL....TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü