![]() |
| $5.00 DIY Frame |
------
![]() |
| Making Cloudy Glasses Clear |
------
![]() |
| Dry Erase Labels for Craft Storage |
------
![]() |
| Camping Birthday Party |
------
![]() |
| Turn a plain frame into a rusty frame! |
------
![]() |
| Car Trash Bag Tutorial |
------
![]() |
| Book Jacket Banner |
------
| Plywood Artwork |















Hi Tracy, Thanks for all the great stuff you share with us. It is the highlight of my day!:) I was really interested in the article about making cloudy glasses clear but wasn't able to get the link to work! Hope you can fix it for me! Tks!
ReplyDeleteoops! Thanks Cherie for letting me know….I have the link fixed now. :)
Deletehttp://posedperfection.blogspot.com/2012/08/making-cloudy-glasses-sparkle-again.html
Tracy
Tracy, Thanks so much for featuring my craft storage! I am still hard at work on her room. . . hopefully, I will be finished by this weekend! That book jacket banner is precious! I wish I had hung on to more book jackets! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle
ReplyDeleteJust gave your party a shout out!
ReplyDeletehttp://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-parties-continue-friday-link-parties.html
Marilyn