follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, August 02, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #60

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party! 
 It's that time again to link up our crafty projects. 

You can link up whatever you'd like just link directly to your post. 

Craft Junkie Too Friend


Fun.Fun.Fun.
......................
Favorites from this week include:

 
~ The Messy Roost ~
................
 

Road Trip Fun
~ The Creative Imperative ~
....................
K is for Kindergarten 
~ The Tulip Collector ~
..................
 
 Back to School on a Budget 
~ I Should Be Mopping the Floor ~

Other favorites were featured on my Facebook Fan page so check those out here.
................


========================

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on all that were Featured!!!Awesome Projects!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link party! Have a great night!
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting the party!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the great party!!
    Love Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. I am your newest follower and would love for you to hop over to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature. I have been so busy with kids, kids, and kids, I haven't been on my computer much. I am so happy and thankful. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü