follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sports Cupcake Toppers with {free} Printable



click here to print
To make 24 cupcake toppers here is the supplies you'll need:
  • 4 pages white cardstock
  • 2 inch scalloped circle punch
  • toothpicks
  • brown ink (optional)
  • liquid glue or hot glue gun
  • scotch tape

Directions:
  1. Punch out all balls using 2 inch scalloped circle punch.
  2. Stamp sentiment on each ball. 
  3. Ink edges (optional).
  4. Take toothpick and tape about 1/4 on back of one circle.  Take a second circle, facing it the opposite direction and using adhesive or hot glue to set together. 
  5. Insert into cupcakes and enjoy!

Happy 6th Birthday Spencer!

Find more here:
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Super fun idea! I ahve been enjoying all the great projects this back to school week!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! Thank you for sharing!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü