follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Day! #173

Welcome to the September edition of the My Pink Stamper Design team day!  If you're not in the Halloween "mood" yet -- I hope this will get you a little inspired.

Today the entire team is making projects using the following Spook-alicous stamp set.

This project also has a color scheme which includes black, orange, green and purple…so here is what I came up with for my project.


Here is a video I created showing you the details of my project and also how I create the witch's broom.





Supplies:
  • Witch - Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
  • Sentiment stamps - "Spook-alicous" by My Pink Stamper
  • handmade broom (see video)
  • Martha Stewart corner punch
  • black and white pens for doodling  
Stop over at Robyn's blog to see the entire design team's projects using the Spook-alicous stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Tracy

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. These colors work so well for Halloween.
    I really like that you used the purple behind the dark image. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video and project! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, you are so creative!!! I love how you made the broom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just AWESOME!! and what a wonderful way to dress up the home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great video and a wonderful project! Thanks for posting!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this saying!! awesome card!! so love the colors! the witch hair is awesome. I first thought it was a 3d effect. Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific Tracy! I love the doodling (I always love your doodling!!) and how you did her broom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. I love everything about it.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Tracy!! I love the broom and I love your videos.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    I am having a Blog Makeover giveaway you should stop by and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tracy, your witch is fabulous. love how you made the broom. totally cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü