I wanted to share a little bit before we get started…. ….I'm unable to do the Top 3 this week (but will, I promise) -- I had some internet problems which had me off line for a while, I need to get my project completed for a blog hop I am participating in tomorrow and my son is about to be home from his out of town football game -- so I don't have the time to link all of that up at the moment…..BUT I will be back with #25's Top 3 in a day or so -- I promise my friends! WE had some AWESOME projects last week.
So….I would like to share a project with you that I painted years ago. Since tomorrow, Friday 9/23 is the FIRST day of Fall -- I thought it was very appropriate. FALL IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE…..and this little sign reminds me how much I love the season -- it's one of my favorite things to hang up in my office at work every year! When I pulled it out this year I immediately thought about my CJToo friends -- and decided to share it. I hope you like it as much as I do. It's just a simple scarecrow sign but it's so adorable!
So, onto this week's linky party and please stop by on Friday (tomorrow) to join us in the Gilby's Craftster's Doggie Walk Blog Hop. So fun!

LINK UP your projects and have fun!!
Pin It









Thanks for hosting. Love your cute scarecrow sign. I'm a sucker for scarecrows and autumn!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine
Your sign is super cute! Thanks for another great week of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteTara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com