follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day!

Autumn Favorites



 What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! 
The Design Team assignment this week is
 Autumn Favorites
Make a project that showcases one of your favorite things about the fall season.

To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??

~~~~~~
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG has this super shaped card to share.  Head over to her blog to find out the story behind this little wagon.
~~~~~~

Kadie at Kards by Kadie created this terrific fall tag. I love the colors and vintage feel!
~~~~~~


terrific birthday card with all the best colors of fall!

~~~~~~~
Kristy  at Craftin-on-my-Door gave me this wonderful sneak peak of her project. I can't wait to run over there and see the rest!
~~~~~~
Roberta  at TX Scrapper Mom made this adorable pumpkin card. I love the embossing and sentiment!
~~~~~~
Over at Crafty Homemade, Indira created this wonderful pair of pumpkins, ready to usher in the fall season.

~~~~~~
Shelley at Carleys-Closet shares this wonderful sneak peak of her beautiful fall banner. I don't know about you, but I can never get too many banner ideas.
~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy these wonderful autumn projects. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. All the design team projects came out beautifully I am inspired.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this all is just fabulous inspirations for Fall! I love all the detail in each creation and that banner is just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres always great inspiration here, come to my blog I have an award for you. Thanks for sharing the great projects.
    papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous projects! I love how everybody is leaning toward the rustic look this autumn, so soft and gorgeous


    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all WONDERFUL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the DT projects are great. I just love Fall time and the colors! So ready for the nice cool weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü