Great tip. Thanks for sharing.Janipapercompulsions.blogspot.com
I think this is the best idea ever, you don't get all the mess. Thank you so much for sharing this is a tip I will definitely be using
Wow! What an amazing tip! I am going to try it!
That is a great tip! Thanks.http://iwycd.blogspot.com/
I totally agree that is a great tip. Will share with my daughter-in-law who now does the cake baking.
Wow, Great tip, Thanks for sharing.
Wow! awsome tip thanks for sharing
What an awesome tip. Thank you for sharing. I will for sure use this idea the next time we make and decorate a cake or cookies.Lisa Scrappingpinklady
Thanks for sharing this awesome tip with us. Looks so much easier and less messy.
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Great tip. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com
I think this is the best idea ever, you don't get all the mess. Thank you so much for sharing this is a tip I will definitely be using
ReplyDeleteWow! What an amazing tip! I am going to try it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great tip! Thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://iwycd.blogspot.com/
I totally agree that is a great tip. Will share with my daughter-in-law who now does the cake baking.
ReplyDeleteWow, Great tip, Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow! awsome tip thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome tip. Thank you for sharing. I will for sure use this idea the next time we make and decorate a cake or cookies.
ReplyDeleteLisa Scrappingpinklady
Thanks for sharing this awesome tip with us. Looks so much easier and less messy.
ReplyDelete