follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day!


Fall, Autumn or Halloween Project : Anything BUT a Card


 What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! 
The Design Team assignment this week is

Fall, Autumn or Halloween Project : Anything BUT a Card


To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??

~~~~~~

Kristy  at Craftin-on-my-Door gave me this wonderful sneak peak of her project. I can't wait to run over there and see the rest of her stinkin' cute witch!


~~~~~~
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG has this super 3-D wheelbarrow project to share. Head over there to see all the details about how she made her project!



~~~~~~


Tanya over at Tanyaisis Creations made a wonderful mini albumn! Hop over to her blog to see more detailed pictures of her mini as well as a video.



~~~~~~


Kadie at Kards by Kadie created these FANTASTIC letter blocks. I love the colors and patterns she chose! Hop on over to her blog to find out what she used to make this wonderful home decor.



~~~~~~
Indira at Crafty Homemade sent over this adorable teaser of her project. Hop over to her blog for all the details.


~~~~~~

Shelley at Carleys-Closet shares this wonderful sneak peak of her two-page scrapbook layout. You just HAVE to jump over to see the theme of these pages!




~~~~~~


Roberta  at TX Scrapper Mom made this adorable fall.treat container.  Even the sneak peak is wonderful!! Jump over to her blog to see the rest.


~~~~~~
Shawn from Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room created this wonderful fall altered jar. I love the woody feel.


~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy these wonderful autumn projects. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME projects everyone -- you've all done an outstanding job!!! Thanks so much for being the best team ever!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what an awesome collection of Fall inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun projects!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job everyone
    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü