follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, September 23, 2011

"Doggie Walk" Celebration

Click here for the T.G.I.F. Linky Party…..

Welcome to Wendy and Gilby's "Doggie Walk" hop.  Today we are celebrating our good friend Wendy's brand new blog design with a wonderful walk through along with some awesome prizes.  If you're following the dog walk you should have walked over from Theresa's blog.  To start at the beginning you can walk over to Wendy's blog and follow the dog walk line up.






Gilby's Craftster Blog Hop



My sister and her family live so close and their dog Chesney is definitely a great pup!  Well, he's full grown but he's a great friend to us all.

Here is a picture of Chesney with my 2 nephews…..I created this digital scrapbook page using My Memories Suite software.  It's super simple to use and makes outstanding projects.


Now…onto my project for today.  Today's projects are all about "makeovers" so you know how I love to find one thing and "make this" out of it -- so here is an "envelope" goodie bag…..being that Halloween is right around the corner I have a super simple Halloween Mini Goodie Bag to share.  You can create these simple mini bags using an envelope, scrapbook paper, stamps, embellishments and ribbon.  I'm so excited that All Free Holiday Crafts contacted me about doing some videos for them.  You can check it out on YouTube VIDEO HERE and I'll tell you more about it soon.

Click here to see the Video Tutorial

 Now onto Ms. Veronica's blog to finish out the doggie walk….

::Prize Alert::
In order to win one of the many prizes leave a comment on everyone's blog along the hop.  Wendy will draw the 7 winners via random.org sometime next week.

A BIG thank you to the WONDERFUL prize sponsors.  Check out Wendy's blog for a looky-see at all of the fabulous prizes.

{{Thank you Wendy}} for inviting me along the blog hop today!

Here is the "doggie walk" line up…in case you get off the walk for a little rest stop.

Angie  


Edna 







Pin It

51 comments:

  1. Love the digital layout and the treat bag, great job
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO and treat bag are dog-gone cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute I love the layout great job.

    The little ghost bag is so cute too. Thanks for sharing.

    terri_ski at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, tfs!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet layout and the makeover treat bag is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layout and the bag is really cute! great job and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. They would be fun for your kids to take to school to their class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a FUN WALK!!! Really having fun.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that your videos are on Youtube now, I can watch them from my comfy living room chair! lol! Very cute projects!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout and the treat bag.
    Barbara B.
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute layout and super imaginative project. What inspiration!!!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects as usual!
    Candy
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great layouts - i have not done digital, but really need to try it someday. love your work as always.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy S aka the purple muse

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That envelope is too cute. I am going to have to try this out! I have a ton of envelopes. Tfs. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!! I was super excited to be in a hop w/you my sweet friend!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing about Chesney.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project. Thanks for sharing the video.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great video and a great layout! Thanks for sharing...
    Four11Lady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet furbaby they have :-) TFS your video tutorial!!! so cute! :-)

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love re-purposing (making over) just about everything. I really hate wasting therefore I have tons of junk to work with. Great ideas!! Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute idea! Great projects on the hop!
    Renee
    gohogwild.renee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Terrific treat project! I'm LOVING it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another fabulous Creation ! friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you get this comment...blogger is annoying me this morning! I have never really tried digi LO's but yours is cute! I love the cute treat bag too. Halloween is so fun!

    Here's hoping this comment makes it to you..

    Angie, http://atuttletime dot blogspot dot (is annoying) dot com :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your layout. I haven't gone digital yet ... I'm having a hard enough time with traditional :) And that treat bag is super cute. Love it!!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. so so so cute ..love you project and thanks for sharing your talent!!!!

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great Project! Something Easy that my kiddos would love!! TFS!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loved your video. Great idea for any kind of treat.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. great goodie bag!! :) I see you have a link up party on fridays!! I will be back for that!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute goody bag, I just love it! Looks like those boys love their pup!

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats Tracy, that's AWESOME!!! Great project & video, love the use of $1 stamps & using an envelope!!! Super creative idea!!! Thanks for being on our little Walk & being so helpful!!!
    Big Boo-tiful Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy aka Roo & Gilby

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute treat bag, thanks for the video. I'm going to make a few of these. TFS!

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the Halloween treat bags so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The treat bag looks AWESOME Miss Tracy,....cant wait to watch the video!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the digi layout and the envelope bag is super cool...I'm gonna try that one! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great project and the tutorial was outstanding. I love taking ordinary items and transforming them into a gift! Simple and quick project!

    vsturm@ec.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome treat bag!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com
    owlbecraftin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute dog, great layout, fab treat bag!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your dog and sons is too cute and so is your treat bag! All this talk about makeovers just wants to make me makeover my craft room. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Chesney is so cute. I want one so badly! I loved your project. I am headed to watch the tutorial now. It's a great idea to make for the kids this year. TFS

    dorcas
    dtroche@bellsouth.net
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. very cute projects. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  44. cute goodie bag!
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great layout and goody bag Tracy, I really like that little ghost!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü